Monday, January 23, 2012

Happy National Pie Day!




Thought I'd take a cupcake break to celebrate National Pie Day!  I had recently bought a Nordic Ware 5-Inch Pot Pie Toaster Oven Pan.  I don't have a toaster oven or do I make Pot Pies on a regular basis, but, as a single lady with a roommate I am always looking for a way to make smaller portions.  The last thing we need is a large pie sitting around the house - plus, 5 day old pie is not so tasty.  I guess the point of the ranting ... This is a wonderful size for a small pie ... 4 servings.

I had visited Sprouts and bought some apples and had some blueberries so naturally I had to make a pie ... for goodness sakes - it's a national holiday.  So, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday - Don't feel bad ... I didn't get it off either.

No comments:

Post a Comment